Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Intel Corporation
- Process Engineer (180)
- Software Engineer (139)
- Intern (76)
- Component Design Engineer (64)
- Financial Analyst (44)
- Engineering (36)
- Senior Process Engineer (34)
- Manufacturing Technician (28)
- Hardware Engineer (26)
- Graduate Technical Intern (24)
- Design Engineer (21)
- Senior Financial Analyst (20)
- Engineer (20)
- Senior Software Engineer (19)
- Validation Engineer (17)
- Process TD Engineer (14)
- Software Developer (14)
- Product Development Engineer (14)
- Systems Validation Engineer (13)
- Software Engineer Intern (13)
- Graduate Technical (10)
- Analog Engineer (10)
- Applications Developer (10)
- Test Engineer (9)
- Systems Engineer (8)
- Software Engineering Intern (7)
- Finance Analyst (7)
- Research Scientist (7)
- Reliability Engineer (7)
- Electronics Engineer (6)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2007.
I applied through my schools career website. The interview process consisted of a first and (if selected) a second interview the next day. I was asked to fill out a form ranking my location preferences during the first interview. The interviewers were former alumni. There were a few basic technical questions and some talk about the school's football and basketball teams.
No negotiation, offer was firm.
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Intel Corporation in September 2009.
I was studying abroad so had a phone interview rather than a face to face interview. The interviews are typically two 30-minute back-to-back interviews. Everyone I came into contact with either during the interview process or the pre-interview process was helpful.
There were a mix of both behavioral and technical questions. Most of the questions were pretty standard.