Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Iris Software
- Technical Consultant (3)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Java Developer (1)
- Team Leader (1)
- Systems Analyst (1)
- Sales (1)
- Software Consultant (1)
- Technical Recruiter (1)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iris Software in August 2013.
interview proces was very good, they had lot of questions about diferent technologies
- most unexpected question was about my W2 for past two years 1 Answer
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Iris Software (Noida (India)) in May 2015.
1.telephonic Interview(HR) 2.Online test on logical ability(By aspiring mind) 3.Technical subjective paper having ques on C & DS .You have to write the code on paper. 4.Technical interview(discussion on subjective paper) 5.Hr round 6.Director round Whole process was of moderate level.
- code on dynamic programming 1 Answer
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Iris Software (New Delhi (India)) in April 2015.
HUGELY DISAPPOINTED First was a telephonic Round and then there was a on-line aptitude test. I gave the online test and it went amazing, I knew I would come second (it was intra college) as I asked my friends , we know who had done how much. When the result came I was shocked, first when I saw my name was not on the second spot, but started laughing when It was not even on the list, I was first confused but then I saw something that made me realise what had happened , the guy who came second had his name written in my department (he was not from my department ), further I checked, his name was just below me in the initial listing. I was so much disappointed that this company could messed up in copy pasting names. What else can I say about it. Even when my friend went for further rounds, I was hopping at some point they would realise their mistake but I was wrong.
- 1. In the telephonic round , they asked about me, my project and what I think of the future as an engineer. (it lasted five minutes and nothing technical). 2.aptitude level was good, one might not clear it if he has not practised. 1 Answer
- No Offer
- None really; but you might be asked over the phone to model the Pacman game. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review