Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at JELD-WEN
- Regional Sales Representative (3)
- Management (2)
- Group Manager (1)
- Programmer Analyst (1)
- Security Analyst (1)
- Sales Representative (1)
- Product Engineer (1)
- Manager (1)
- Forecast Planner (1)
- Dealer Sales Representative (1)
- Special Order Door Assembler (1)
- Group Manager (Operations Manager) (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- IT (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- No OfferNegative Experience
I applied online. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at JELD-WEN.
in house interview with 3 people. On site interview. Not very professional. Did not feel at ease. Short interview. Did not feel good about the company or job. Would not work there.
- Your worst attrivute Answer Question
Helpful (1)No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ months – interviewed at JELD-WEN.
Had the first interview with a recruiter. After about a week had a phone interview with the engineering director. After a month I was flown in for an onsite interview. The onsite interview was about 5 hours with directors and engineers at the Klamath Falls facility. The interview ended with lunch with the engineering team that I would be placed on. The company called me over a month later and told me I didn't get the position.
- Give me an example of the most difficult engineering project you were a part of. Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at JELD-WEN in June 2010.
had a telephonic interview which consisted of general question on CV and work experience relating to the forecasting role. was offered a 1:1 interview with the procurement maager. the interview was quiet straight forward consisting of competancy based questions and general infor mation about the company. the second part of the interview consisted of excel modelling where an excel file consisting of inventory data was provided and had to forecast the inventory requirement for the next 52 weeks for a few of the products.
- Describe your strengths and weekness? Answer Question