Interviews for Top Jobs at Jarden
- Summer Analyst (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Global Supply Chain Manager (1)
- Quality Assurance (1)
- Manager (1)
- Senior In-house Litigator (1)
- International Branding Intern (1)
- Demand Analyst - Rawlings Sporting Goods - St Louis MO (1)
- Lead Master Electrician (1)
Senior In-house Litigator Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Jarden (New York, NY) in October 2010.
Interviewer was very self absorbed and was far more than interested in discussing his personal career objectives than in describing the position or in asking questions. He did not really ask questions or allow any opportunity to speak. It was a very one sided and slightly bizarre process that largely wasted my time.
- He focused on whether or not I had used "unknown" law firms in my prior positions. This was a rather bizarre line of quesioning. 1 Answer