Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at KLA-Tencor
- Applications Engineer (31)
- Applications Development Engineer (24)
- Software Engineer (16)
- Field Applications Engineer (8)
- Research Scientist (6)
- Senior Software Engineer (5)
- Optical Engineer (4)
- Engineer (4)
- Product Development Engineer (4)
- Electrical Design Engineer (3)
- Program Manager (2)
- Product Engineer (2)
- Product Marketing Manager (2)
- Technical Support Engineer (2)
- Mechanical Design Engineer (2)
- Application Developer (2)
- Application Engineer (2)
- Algorithm Engineer (2)
- Associate Test Engineer (2)
- Senior Systems Design Engineer (2)
- Buyer/Planner (2)
- Software Engineer II (2)
- Software Engineer Intern (1)
- Software Engineer IV (1)
- Applications Engineer Co-Op (1)
- Inventory Planner (1)
- IT (1)
- Human Resources Representative (1)
- Assistant Software Engineer (1)
- Senior Marketing (1)
Field Applications Engineer Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at KLA-Tencor (Malta, NY).
It was a half an interview on campus through the career fair. One of the questions was if I am supposed to eliminate one state from the states in US, what would it be?
- There was no technical questions at this stage. Answer Question
I got an onsite interview.
Other Interview Reviews for KLA-Tencor
Field Applications Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at KLA-Tencor (Malta, NY) in March 2013.
Submitted the application at campus job fair. Get an on-campus interview first. one month later, got the phoneinterview notification. The competition is fiercely, they will pick 3 persons out of 30 first round interviewees.
- what will you do when will have a lot of stuffs to do? 1 Answer
Field Applications Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at KLA-Tencor in May 2011.
Consisted of phone interview with manager first, group presentation, individual interview in person second and phone interview with human resources finally. Friendly group of people, more than willing to answer questions. They even shared with me specially what they were looking for.
- Was asked to explain my research over and over again in the simplest terms possible Answer Question
Willing to negotiate bonuses, but not salary due to pay equity standards in the company