Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at KLA-Tencor
- Applications Engineer (31)
- Applications Development Engineer (21)
- Software Engineer (14)
- Field Applications Engineer (8)
- Research Scientist (6)
- Product Development Engineer (4)
- Optical Engineer (4)
- Senior Software Engineer (4)
- Engineer (4)
- Product Engineer (2)
- Product Marketing Manager (2)
- Technical Support Engineer (2)
- Algorithm Engineer (2)
- Associate Test Engineer (2)
- Senior Systems Design Engineer (2)
- Buyer/Planner (2)
- Software Engineer II (2)
- Application Developer (2)
- Application Engineer (2)
- Applications (1)
- Systems Engineer (1)
- Software Design Engineer (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Human Resources Associate (1)
- Human Resources Intern (1)
- Senior Product Marketing Manager (1)
- Electrical Design Engineer (1)
- Electrical Engineer (1)
- Senior Marketing Manager (1)
- Principal Research Scientist (1)
Software Engineer Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 5+ weeks – interviewed at KLA-Tencor (Milpitas, CA).
Phone interview, on-site interview
- I could not remember any difficult questions Answer Question
I did not negotiate.
Other Interview Reviews for KLA-Tencor
Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at KLA-Tencor (Milpitas, CA).
One phone interview, followed by several 1-1 interview, some behavioral and some technical
- Something about Kalman Filters design. Answer Question
No negotiation, the offer came, and they did not want to negotiate, take it or leave it. However, I got to choose my starting date.
Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at KLA-Tencor (Chennai (India)) in June 2011.
It consisted of a written test and a couple of interviews. Most of them are algo based questions.Also they have tested on programming well
not much negotiation done as i was satisfied with their offer
Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at KLA-Tencor in April 2010.
They ask you more about the way you think and a little bit about your technical background and they make sure that you know how to write code, doesnt have to be in the same language they use. they are willing to train you and help you gain skills in new languages.
- Give me a time that you failed, what did you learn and how did you make it a successful experience? Answer Question
Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at KLA-Tencor in March 2010.
face to face interview
- technical question about math Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review