Interviews for Top Jobs at KeyBank
- Teller (16)
- Intern (11)
- Relationship Manager (11)
- Bank Teller (7)
- Personal Banker (7)
- Credit Risk Analyst (6)
- Branch Manager (6)
- Management Associate Program (5)
- Analyst (4)
- Capital Markets Analyst (4)
- Licensed Relationship Manager (4)
- Financial Analyst (4)
- Capital Markets Summer Analyst (2)
- Financial Analyst (Loan Surveillance) (2)
- Mortgage Loan Officer (2)
- Investment Banking Analyst (2)
- Financial Advisor (2)
- Relationship Associate (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Management Training Program (2)
- Banking (2)
- Management Associate (1)
- Team Leader (1)
- CSM (1)
- Online Banking (1)
- Part Time Teller (1)
- Part-time Teller (1)
- Operations Supervisor (1)
- Retail Leader (1)
- Rotational Analyst (1)
Capital Markets Analyst Interview
The process took 1+ week – interviewed at KeyBank (Cleveland, OH) in October 2011.
The interview process began on campus, with a 2:1 interview. Mixture of behavioral/fit questions and technical questions. It tested more accounting knowledge than traditional technical Finance questions.
Was called back half a week later and was invited to Super-day at their HQ in Cleveland. The Super-day consisted of 6 interviews; 5 behavioral and 1 technical. Many of the interviewers were very casual and easy to talk to, and the technical was not as difficult as many other tech interviews for other banks.
Overall, it was a great experience and the people were nice. But unless you are from Cleveland-area or have a desire to be in Cleveland, it is a tough choice.
- Tell me a time when you had to...
1) demonstrated leadership
2) Disagreed with group members and how you dealt with it
3) dealt with a team member who was doing their job
4) Worked under a time constraint
5) Solved a problem with limited resources
6) etc. each of the 5 bahavorial interviews asked on avg. about 3 questions. 1 Answer
- Technical questions:
1) What are the 3 financial statements/how are the connected?
2) Is Net Income a good item to evaluate a company
3) How would you evaluate a stock and/or company
and a few more that I cannot remember... Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Location was a major factor for me
Other Interview Reviews for KeyBank
Capital Markets Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at KeyBank in October 2011.
Very simple interview. Some technical questions but was made easier by the interviewers. Position is in Cleveland so you'd need to really like the job. Goo lucn
- Tell me about yourself. Answer Question