Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kindred Healthcare
- Registered Nurse (12)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (7)
- CNA (5)
- Clinical Liaison (4)
- RN (Registered Nurse ASN) (3)
- Staff RN (3)
- Nursing (2)
- RN (2)
- Receptionist (2)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (2)
- LVN (2)
- Therapist (2)
- District Director of Case Management (2)
- Implementation Services Trainer (1)
- Licensed Practical Nurse - Charge Nurse (1)
- Program Director - Speech Pathologist (1)
- Systems Programmer (1)
- Respiratory Therapy (1)
- Hospice Aide (1)
- Central Admissions Coordinator (1)
- Registered Nurse PRN (1)
- Nursing Manager (1)
- Materials Management and Purchasing (1)
- Maintenance Supervisor (1)
- Rrt (1)
- Contractor (1)
- Physical Therapist (1)
- Physical Therapist Assistant (1)
- Social Services Specialist (1)
- Social Worker (1)
RN (Registered Nurse ASN) Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Kindred Healthcare.
I filled out an application online and got a call back about 3 weeks later to set up an interview. The first interview was one on one, then the second part was a panel interview. No case studies or clinical questions. Very easy, common sense answers.
- (Paraphrasing) Tell me about a time there was a change at work you didn't agree with and how did you dealt with it. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Kindred Healthcare
RN (Registered Nurse ASN) InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Oklahoma City, OK) in August 2011.
Not your typical process when job hunting. You apply online and if you call to check on your application you are told that a recruiter will get in contact with you and that managers don't have a say on who is sent to their facility for an interview. I actually applied to one facility and was sent for and interview at another facility. It did take several weeks for the recruiter to get in contact with me to set up the interview. However after the interview I was offered a job that day once my background check was complete.
- Standard questions like why this company, where do you see yourself in x amount of years, and name a time you had to work with a group to solve a problem. 1 Answer
They do not negotiate wages they base it on a system they have in place that factors in your years of experience and position to determine what pay will be.
RN (Registered Nurse ASN) InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Pasadena, TX) in January 2011.
Interviewed with Nursing Manager and CNO. No opportunity to meet with direct patient care staff.
- They were very kind and excited during the interview. Nothing unexpected or difficult experienced. Answer Question
I was informed that there were no negotiations offered. All based on experience and years of service tier.