Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kohl's
- Sales Associate/Cashier (125)
- Sales Floor Associate (125)
- POS Associate (123)
- Kohls Sales Associate (48)
- Sales Associate (44)
- Cashier (44)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (38)
- Assistant Store Manager (27)
- Associate (25)
- Customer Service Associate (25)
- Merchandise Analyst (22)
- Ad Set Associate (22)
- Intern (20)
- Freight Associate (19)
- POS Sales Associate (19)
- Point of Sale Associate (16)
- Sale Associate (16)
- Store Management (16)
- Store Manager (14)
- Manager In Training (14)
- Customer Service Representative (13)
- Loss Prevention Officer (13)
- Loss Prevention Supervisor (12)
- Store Management Intern (10)
- Sales Associate (Customer Service, MJM, Jewelry, POS) (9)
- Replenishment Associate (9)
- Store Associate (8)
- Area Supervisor (8)
- Any (8)
- Sales (7)
Store Associate Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Kohl's (Marietta, GA) in March 2011.
Applied online and received a call inviting me in for an interview. Went in and there were about 5 other people there to interview. We did everything in a group setting so it is important to make yourself stand out
- What can you offer this company? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's
Store Associate InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Kohl's.
I applied initially through snagajob.com. I received a phone call for a group interview in which a range of questions were asked that we answered on a round table basis, generally regarding how you would handle different types of customer and co-worker situations. I was immediately hired following the interview.
- If you were helping a customer, and another customer came up and asked for help, what would you do? Answer Question
Store Associate InterviewDeclined OfferEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Kohl's in July 2012.
Was called about two weeks after I applied for the second time on snag a job. Had a choice of two different days, and three different days to come in for a group interview.
Reasons for Declining
Received another offer closer to home, and that paid a little bit better.