Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at LA Fitness (UK)
- Personal Trainer (9)
- MEMBERSHIP COUNSELOR (3)
- Front Desk (2)
- Sales Counselor (2)
- Assistant FItness Manager (2)
- Personal Training Counselor (2)
- Personal Training Coordinator (1)
- Cub Staff/Babysitter (1)
- Membership Sales Counselor (1)
- Janitor (1)
- Intern (1)
- Aerobics Instructor (1)
- Weekend Manager (1)
- Membership Sales Advisor (1)
- Receptionest (1)
- Call Center (1)
- Receptionist (1)
- Member Services (1)
- Security (1)
- Operations Manager (1)
- Trainer (1)
- Training Director (1)
- General Manager (1)
- Gym Sales (1)
- Group Fitness Instructor (1)
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LA Fitness (UK).
The hiring process was very fast and pitchy meaning the interviewer was trying to sale me on the job. And the opportunity to make lots of money sounded great only if I was about to make the sales, otherwise the pay would have been little to none.
- Are you willing to work 6 days a week? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LA Fitness (UK).
The GM of the club called me and I went in for an "interview" he was 20 minutes late and it was more like a chat than an interview. He kept fist bumping and giving me high fives. He was bragging more about himself than asking about me and my experience. I met with the District VP a few days later who was very loud and again bragging about himself. Assuring me that if I did well I would get promoted and could make close to 100k my first yr if I work hard. I then got a call a few days later and got the job.
- Would you be willing to relocate immediately if asked? 1 Answer
There was no negotiation.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. I interviewed at LA Fitness (UK).
They Hire on the spot, ask if you want to make an income of $30,000 or more. Look for salesmanship, may ask to role play in the interview. They oversell the salary only telling you what you COULD get paid which isn't the average.
- Can you work on bringing business on your own? 1 Answer
no negotiation, minimum wage plus commission