Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lacoste
- Sales Associate (17)
- Sales Supervisor (5)
- Human Resources (2)
- Assistant Manager (2)
- Sales Representative (2)
- Store Manager (1)
- Finance (1)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (1)
- Audit Supervisor (1)
- Strategic Marketing Analyst (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Buying (1)
- General Manager (1)
- Accounting Intern (1)
- Public Relations Intern (1)
- Full-Time Keyholder (1)
- Director of Accounting (1)
- Part-Time Sales Associate (1)
- Corporate Finance Intern (1)
- Retail Planning Intern (1)
Sales Associate Interview
applied on line and did a phone interview. then was called for in person interview. interviewed with two people. They seemed to really like me, but I guess I didn't fit the image.
- Sell me your purse Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Lacoste
Sales Associate InterviewNo Offer
I applied in person with the store manager. I was then called by store manager later on in the week for phone screen, then he called me for a follow-up in person interview. I went in for the interview and the first hour was spent being told to look around the shop, then questions regarding my time shopping, then a sit-down interview.
- Was told to shop around the store for an hour and look at all their clothes. Then asked I liked what I would recommend to people coming in for say, 'Father's Day'. Answer Question
Sales Associate InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Lacoste (Atlantic City, NJ) in June 2013.
I applied online, about few months later I received a call from Lacoste. Did not expect it to be them at all. Went in for interview, got hired on the same day. They asked pretty simple questions. Nothing hard at all. Mostly about past experiences and what would you do in a difficult situation. It might have took a week or two for the paper work to go through.
- I don't think there was any. Probably it would be how would you handle this situation kind of question. Answer Question
Sales Associate InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Lacoste (New York, NY) in September 2011.
Applied online and had an interview with the General Manager. It was a nice interview because she explained everything thoroughly and was laid-back. Unfortunately, I received a rejection letter a week later, dated on the day of the interview, which somewhat bothered me as the decision was already made.
- What was your experience like at your last retail job? Answer Question