Life Time Fitness
Life Time Fitness Interview Questions & Reviews in Chanhassen, MN
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Personal Trainer (15)
- Member Services (7)
- Life Cafe Team Member (7)
- Member Engagement Advisor (6)
- Member Services Team Member (6)
- Summer Camp Counselor (4)
- Lifeguard (3)
- Assistant Department Head (3)
- Member Advisor (3)
- Swim Instructor (3)
- Facility Operations Supervisor (2)
- Aquatics Lifeguard (2)
- Massage Therapist (2)
- Sales Advisor (2)
- Group Fitness Instructor (2)
- Child Care Employee (2)
- Fitness Instructor (2)
- Department Head (1)
- Dietitian (1)
- Yoga Instructor (1)
- Operations Manager (1)
- Web Designer (1)
- Building Engineer (1)
- Membership Advisor (1)
- Membership Coordinator (1)
- Trainer (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- General Manager (1)
- Front Desk (1)
- Shift Supervisor (1)
Very Easy Interview
Brand Director Interview (Neutral Experience; Very Easy Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Life Time Fitness in October 2011.
Interview Details – Can you ride a bike for 100 miles?
Interview Question – Can you work with people from the midwest? View Answer
Negotiation Details – non-existent
Recruiter Interview (Neutral Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Life Time Fitness in August 2011.
Interview Details – The interview consisted of a phone interview with a recruiter, in person interview with management and additional interview with senior management.
Interview Question – Tell me about a time you didnt agree with another coworker, how did you handle the situation. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – Be realistic.
Human Resources Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Life Time Fitness in January 2009.
Interview Details – I actually interviewed in Dec of 2007 (it wasn't an option on the drop down). I had a phone interview with the recruiter who asked background questions. I then came in to meet face-to-face with the team I'd be working with. They asked a series of behavioral based questions. I came back two more times to meet with three more people - 2 VPs and 1 Sr. Director. I received an offer in early Jan and started 2.5 weeks later.
- Tell me about a time you made a decision that went against company policy. What were the factors you considered? Answer Question
- Tell me about a time you were faced with an unexpected change at work. What was the nature of the change and how did you react? Answer Question
Negotiation Details – Company is very open to negotiation.