Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Life Time Fitness
- Personal Trainer (24)
- Summer Camp Counselor (11)
- Member Services Team Member (11)
- Life Cafe Team Member (11)
- Lifeguard (9)
- Member Engagement Advisor (8)
- Member Services (7)
- Kids Activities Team Member (6)
- Swim Instructor (5)
- Child Center Team Member (4)
- Department Head (4)
- Group Fitness Instructor (3)
- Assistant Department Head (3)
- Member Advisor (3)
- Registered Dietitian (3)
- Operations Team Member (3)
- Aquatics Lifeguard (3)
- Member Services - Front Desk (3)
- Head Guard (2)
- LifeSpa Department Head (2)
- Lifecafe Supervisor (2)
- Facility Operations Supervisor (2)
- Facility Operations Team Member (2)
- Life SPA Coordinator (2)
- Child Care Employee (2)
- Member Services Specialist (2)
- Business Administrator (2)
- Facility Operations (2)
- Sales Advisor (2)
- Massage Therapist (2)
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Chanhassen, MN) in October 2011.
Can you ride a bike for 100 miles?
- Can you work with people from the midwest? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Chanhassen, MN) in August 2011.
The interview consisted of a phone interview with a recruiter, in person interview with management and additional interview with senior management.
- Tell me about a time you didnt agree with another coworker, how did you handle the situation. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Chanhassen, MN) in January 2009.
I actually interviewed in Dec of 2007 (it wasn't an option on the drop down). I had a phone interview with the recruiter who asked background questions. I then came in to meet face-to-face with the team I'd be working with. They asked a series of behavioral based questions. I came back two more times to meet with three more people - 2 VPs and 1 Sr. Director. I received an offer in early Jan and started 2.5 weeks later.
Company is very open to negotiation.