Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lincare Holdings
- Sales Representative (14)
- Customer Service Representative (10)
- Center Manager (8)
- Service Representative (5)
- Healthcare Specialist (3)
- Sales Representative Lincare (3)
- Respiratory Therapist (2)
- Medical Sales Representative (2)
- Lincare Sales Representative (1)
- Inside Sales Representative (1)
- Service Technician (1)
- Senior Service Representative (1)
- Area Manager (1)
- Sales (1)
- Coordinator (1)
- Customer Service (1)
- Driver (1)
- Cash Applications Specialist (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Health Care Specialist (1)
- Hcs (1)
- Medial Billing (1)
- Pharmacist (1)
- Accepted Offer
pretty basic interview, easy to get through even if you dont have sales experience. Talk about accomplishments that you may have achieved in school or in a previous job, be enthusiastic
- Describe a time you were in a difficult situation with a co worker, what did you do Answer Question
there was no negotiation, they offer one salary, take it or leave it
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings.
2 interviews with backround check and drug screening
- no questions were particularly difficult or unexpected 1 Answer
Helpful (1)No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings in July 2013.
Basic hypothetical questions.. What would you do?
- What difficult situation when working through with employees did they suggest a better solution? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Omaha, NE) in March 2013.
Sent in my resume through e-mail and was contacted about 2 business days later by telephone. Scheduled and interview for the following week. The interview lasted about an hour and was fairly relaxed, but I'm sure that varies depending on the manager. Second interview happened about a week later. There was a homework assignment between the first and second interview. The boss of the branch manager was in the second interview.
- How would you handle someone who is being difficult? Answer Question
- Describe a situation where you used a positive attitude and how that affected the people around you. Answer Question
- Describe a situation where you had to overcome an obstacle and what you did to do so. Answer Question
- Lots of hypothetical situation type questions. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Saint Louis, MO).
2 interviews. Ive heard where there has been as many as 4. Not worth 4 interviews. Very detailed interview. Wants a person that is detailed oriented, needs little to no supervision, converses well with others, ambitious, highly motivated.
- Please try to be as detailed as possible regarding the technical question, business case, etc. Answer Question
There was no negotiation, the salary, hours, expectations are all written out on the hiring packet.
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Stillwater, OK) in February 2012.
polite, to the point, and informative
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Appleton, WI) in March 2011.
simple single interview, with branch manager usually not trained in interviewing. he did a good job of quality questions and none were out in left field or unanswerable but, he was very good at reading a person's personality. The branch manager was understaffed at the time of my interview and he was not necessarily able to go about in an organized manner like I am sure he would have.
- why do you want this job? Answer Question
flat offer no negotiation.
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Seattle, WA) in June 2010.
Can be long and drawn out but no different than any other.
- What did you like/dislike about your last job? Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Dayton, OH) in March 2010.
Had a very short phone interview and was asked to come in for a 1:1 interview. Saw all of the bad things posted about this company and they were right. The manager was nice enough but the pay was a joke. The office was nothing to write home about either. With 7 years sales experience they offered 24K. Unbelievable. No thank you!
- Give an example of a time when you turned a negative situation into a positive situation? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Lafayette, LA) in February 2010.
very easy process face to face with area sales manager.
- do you want to make money? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review