Lincare Holdings Sales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Sales Representative (12)
- Customer Service Representative (7)
- Center Manager (6)
- Sales Representative Lincare (3)
- Service Representative (3)
- Medical Sales Representative (2)
- Healthcare Specialist (2)
- Sales (1)
- Respiratory Therapist (1)
- Senior Service Representative (1)
- Lincare Sales Representative (1)
- Inside Sales Representative (1)
- Service Technician (1)
- Pharmacist (1)
- Customer Service (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Hcs (1)
Sales Representative Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in July 2013.
Interview Details – Basic hypothetical questions.. What would you do?
Interview Question – What difficult situation when working through with employees did they suggest a better solution? Answer Question
Sales Representative Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
The process took 1 week - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in February 2012.
Interview Details – polite, to the point, and informative
Sales Representative Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Lincare Holdings in February 2008.
Interview Details – Interview process was really easy. Manager asked about former sales experience. Manager spent most of the time explaining difficulty with job. Goals must be met. Explained training program. Explained what I could expect far as salary and commission the first year. Really laid back interview.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lincare Holdings