Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lowe's
- Customer Service Associate (155)
- Cashier (128)
- Department Manager (92)
- Head Cashier (73)
- Sales Specialist (64)
- Sales Associate (62)
- Assistant Store Manager (60)
- CSA (56)
- Seasonal Cashier (53)
- Customer Service Associate II (48)
- Cashier - Front End (24)
- Human Resources Manager (23)
- Department Manager Lowes (22)
- Customer Service Associate I (21)
- Part Time Cashier (21)
- Millwork Sales Specialist (18)
- Csa Front End (17)
- Installed Sales Coordinator (15)
- Loader (14)
- Appliance Sales Specialist (14)
- Unload Associate (13)
- Sales Specialist Flooring (12)
- Delivery Driver (11)
- Manager (11)
- Assembler (10)
- Assistant Manager (10)
- Store Manager (10)
- Customer Service Associate III (9)
- Seasonal Employee (9)
- Plumbing Pro (9)
SOS/Credit Coordinator Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's in March 2015.
They ask about five questions "tell me about a time when.." Each question has about three questions within the actual question. The process took about one to two weeks before an offer was made. It's also like any other interview when they ask why you want this position, what makes you better than anyone else and what plans do you have for the company.
- Tell me about a time when you went out of your way for a customer. What was the situation and what was the outcome? Answer Question
There was no negotiations.
Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's
SOS/Credit Coordinator InterviewAccepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lowe's (Birmingham, AL).
I was hired into this position before the new changes were made. I was just moved latterly from Install Sales by the store manager. No interview was performed
Credit/SOS Coordinator InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Florence, SC) in February 2014.
Initial communications were excellent. Received many calls and participated in a telephone pre-qualification interview. Received and attended a face-to-face interview. The interview itself was a huge disappointment. Questions were non-original, obviously corporate generated and were better suited to someone who already worked at the company. All communication then ceased after the interview, with no return telephone calls, either positive or negative.
- "Think about a time when......" All questions began with this statement and felt irrelevant to me as the applicant when applied to my experience, which was not at their company. 1 Answer
SOS/Credit Coordinator InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Nashua, NH).
Hiring took a long time initially. Over three hours. I actually asked if I could leave and come back. Had to pick someone up at hospital. Met with three different managers who all asked different questions. Had to wait forever for background check to come back before offering me the job.
- Why should we hire you? 2 Answers
There was no negotiation. They offered the job and the pay. I accepted
SOS/Credit Coordinator InterviewAccepted Offer
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's (Indiana (Brazil)).
Went very smooth. really had fun.
- Inspore trust and common goal Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review