Macy's Trafficking Lead Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Sales Associate (800)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (152)
- Retail Sales Associate (148)
- Beauty Advisor (86)
- Executive Development Program (57)
- Sales Manager (30)
- Visual Merchandiser (30)
- Retail Support Associate (25)
- Support Associate (22)
- Macy's Seasonal Sales Associate (21)
- Sales Support Associate (19)
- Sales Associate In Macy's (18)
- Intern (18)
- Cashier (18)
- Merchandiser (17)
- Cosmetics Counter Manager (17)
- Cosmetics Sales Associate (16)
- Part-Time Sales Associate (13)
- Sales Specialist (13)
- Commissioned Sales Associate (13)
- Store Management Intern (13)
- Administrative Assistant (12)
- Store Management Executive Development Program (11)
- Sales (11)
- Stock Associate (11)
- Customer Service Representative (11)
- Retail Associate (11)
- Store Management Internship (11)
- Administrative Support Team Associate (10)
- COSMETICS (10)
Trafficking Lead Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Macy's in October 2012.
Interview Details – Applied via their website. Was contacted by HR for a phone interview, then followed by an in-person meeting with the hiring manager, and finally met with the VP.
Overall, great energy and everybody seem to be genuinely passionate about the team and their jobs. Emphasized on how quickly the team has grown and expanded.
Interview Question – How would you prioritize and streamline multiple requests. Answer Question
Reason for Declining – Received a more competitive offer from a similar opportunity.
Will definitively consider Macy's.com again for any future openings.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Macy's