Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at MarketSource
- Account Sales Representative (12)
- Sales Associate (12)
- Wireless Team Member (5)
- Target Mobile Sales Representative (5)
- Wireless Team Leader (4)
- Sales Manager (Wireless) (4)
- Retail Sales Representative (3)
- Territory Account Manager (3)
- Territory Representative (3)
- Field Sales Representative (3)
- District Sales Manager (3)
- ASR (3)
- Account Representative (2)
- Talent Acquisition Specialist (2)
- Technical Sales Specialist (2)
- Recruiter (2)
- Inside Sales Representative (2)
- Sales Representative (2)
- Sales Account Representative (2)
- Hp Asr (2)
- Target Mobile Team Member (2)
- Event Sales Representative (2)
- Financial Operations Manager (2)
- Mobile Phones (1)
- Partner Advisor (1)
- Leveraged Field Representative (1)
- Target Mobile (1)
- National Retail Sales Representative (1)
- Assisted Sales (1)
- Luxury Account Executive (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at MarketSource.
Fantastic and professional recruiting team, They give you the time to be prepared and ready for the interview, if they do not have an answer to your question they will get it to you in a timely manner.
- None, I felt they were very well rounded questions, they pertained to the Job in question. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks – interviewed at MarketSource in January 2013.
Internal recruiter contacted me directly and processed a phone screen, was then set up with an interview with an exec director as a 1-on-1 interview. both took about 2.5 hours total, received an offer within 48 hours.
- There wasn't really a hard question, it was all experience / behavioral-based questions, very similar to the interview questions I was accustomed to asking. Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at MarketSource (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2012.
I have gone through several interviews with the company. They vary depending on the manager. However, the interview questions are typically very easy. Marketsource uses a lot of conversational interviewing because the majority of your job is about building relationships. Be prepared to be able to carry on a conversation.
- In a previous job, where you had to influence a large sales volume without being directly responsible for the employees who promoted the sales of a product, what tactics did you use to obtain that growth? Answer Question
I was made an offer on my salary of $44,000. I came back with an offer of $47,500 and it was immediately accepted through the recruiter. Recruiters have the majority of the responsibility during the hiring process.