Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Massey Knakal
- Intern (9)
- Real Estate Associate (5)
- Valuation Associate (2)
- Associate Capital Markets (1)
- Director of Retail Leasing (1)
- Associate/Junior Analyst (1)
- Associate (1)
- Research Intern (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Programmer Intern (1)
- Marketing Research Analyst (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Summer Intern (1)
- Real Estate (1)
- No Offer
Two date process. The first is a general interview with an HR representative. They will ask basic background questions as well as ask why you want to work for Massey Knakal. Second round interview is one with the broker/agent you will be supporting.
- What formula's are you familiar with using excel Answer Question
- No OfferNegative Experience
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Massey Knakal (New York, NY).
Got a call for an interview after 1 week. Got to the office 15 mins before, she took 30 minutes to see me. As soon as she sat down, she wrote something down. The interview did not last more than 15 minutes.
- What do you know about us? Answer Question
- No OfferEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a week – interviewed at Massey Knakal in January 2014.
Applied and got called within the week. I was asked if I am pursuing a real estate sale license. I said maybe and the HR woman told me that they are looking for someone who is getting their real estate license and have previous experience. No where on the posting it said you need real estate license. Waste of time.
- What were your previous real estate experience Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Massey Knakal (New York, NY) in May 2012.
Interview process was simple. Set up a date and time about 2 weeks in advance. Interview questions were very basic and character based
- Name your proudest accomplishment to date. Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 5 days – interviewed at Massey Knakal (New York, NY) in July 2011.
I applied online through my University's career services center. I got an email a few days later asking if i was interested in a "real estate associate" position. I went in and interviewed in NYC which was a nice office. Interview only took about 20 minutes and primarily asked about my previous work experiences and to "describe myself". Waiting for a response from the company still.
- Give me some examples of when you stood out as a leader? This can be throughout high school or college Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Massey Knakal (New York, NY) in May 2010.
I applied online for the position and was contacted within a week. Arranged a 1-on-1 interview. The office is nice and clean but i was instantly turned off my the massive amount of cubes. The broker's area resembled a trading pit, with zero privacy and the ability for any other broker to steal your deals. Overall the interview itself went fine, but I got a bad vibe from the office.
- Why do you want to work here? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review