Moore Norman Technology Center
Moore Norman Technology Center Office Services Assistant Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
Customer Service Representative/Office Assistant Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Moore Norman Technology Center in May 2012.
Interview Details – Applied online for a CSR position paying $12.40 per hour. About 3 weeks later received a call to report to HR for a skills test. The skills test was 50% written (Q&A) and 50% data entry on a computer (timed and graded for accuracy). About a week later I was called to interview which was scheduled for the following week. The interview was a panel of three staff members and was pretty average.
I asked about the field of applicants for the position and there were over 60 applicants, only about seven passed the tests and were called to interview.
- Tell us about a time where you went above and beyond to help a customer. Answer Question
- Tell us about a time when you had a really angry customer. Answer Question
- What would you do if you were helping a customer and another person wanted to ask a quick question while the office phone was ringing at the same time. Answer Question
- How do you feel about data entry. View Answer
- Do you speak a foreign language or have you ever had to deal with a customer from a different culture since we do a lot of business with Hispanics? Answer Question