Interviews for Top Jobs at NCH
- Sales Representative (2)
- Sales (2)
- Sales Representative - Certified Labs (2)
- Account Representative/Inside Sales (1)
- Implementation Specialist (1)
- Supply Chain Intern (1)
- IT Business Analyst (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- Graphic Designer (1)
- Data Analyst (1)
- Compliance Specialist (1)
- Manager (1)
- Senior Forecasting Analyst (1)
- Supply Chain Position (1)
- Sales Representative - Partsmaster (1)
- Vice President Finance & Strategy (1)
Vice President Finance & Strategy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at NCH.
I took time off of work to fly to Dallas and interview but I did not get the agenda until the last minute. Most of the interviews seemed normal. An HR director asked some questions which I promptly gave answers to and then she kept telling me that there is no right answer like I needed her assurance even though I answered the questions promptly and with confidence. It was odd.
When I first decided to take the interview I told NCH that I would need a quick response or they should not bother with me because I would want my son to start school at the beginning of the year. When the process stalled I pulled out and then it was a hassle to get reimbursed for my miscellaneous expenses.
- Why would I want to move to Texas. I has already told them I lived there previously and would welcome an opportunity to return. Answer Question