Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at NCR
- Software Engineer (16)
- Customer Engineer II (14)
- Project Manager (11)
- Senior Software Engineer (9)
- Customer Engineer (8)
- Software Developer (7)
- Professional Services Consultant (5)
- Help Desk Agent (4)
- Account Manager (4)
- Marketing (3)
- Sales (3)
- Customer Service Engineer (3)
- Director (3)
- Customer Services Engineer (3)
- Customer Care Agent (3)
- Program Manager (2)
- Product Manager (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Support (2)
- Territory Manager (2)
- Tier II Technical Support (2)
- NCR Customer Engineer II (2)
- Finance (2)
- Senior Product Development Engineer (2)
- Solutions Sales Specialist (2)
- Software Specialist (2)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Marketing Specialist (2)
- Implementation Coordinator (2)
- Software Test Engineer (2)
Program Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at NCR (Duluth, GA) in September 2011.
Step 1 Initial phone conversation with recruiter -- salary requirements were mandatory to move forward so be prepared to answer that question.
Step 2 10 days later was the in person interview - 5 - one hour interviews with 5 different people - potential peers, hiring manager, colleagues.
Step 3 8 days after Step 2 there were more in person interviews - 5 - one hour interviews with 5 more people - potential peers, senior management
Come prepared for a marathon interview session, no breaks, just in a conference room with the interviewers coming and going. Everyone was pleasant and tried to give a realistic view of the challenges that they faced. Most used a STAR approach to the questioning - Asking for Situation Task Action and Results - concrete examples of experiences.
- It was not so much a specific question as the NCR terminology so had to clarify it as we went to be sure understood Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for NCR
Program Manager InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at NCR (Atlanta, GA) in March 2010.
I participated in 2 phone interviews and was told I would be contacted by HR for the next interview. I was never contacted by HR, not even to let me know the position had been filled.
- Nothing really difficult or unexpected. Answer Question