Neiman Marcus Human Resources Coordinator - Central Human Resources Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Sales Associate (21)
- Assistant Buyer (12)
- Product Specialist (6)
- Executive Development Program (5)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Department Manager (4)
- Loss Prevention (3)
- Customer Care Associate (2)
- Creative (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Business Manager (1)
- Sales Consultant (1)
- Sample Coordinator (1)
- Sales Manager (1)
- Shipping (1)
- Restaurant Manager (1)
- Human Resources Manager (1)
- Sellers Assistant (1)
- Sales Associate (Accessories) (1)
- Expense (1)
- EDP Program (1)
- Work At Home Customer Service (1)
- Optimum Support (1)
- Assistant Site Merchandiser (1)
- Visual Trimer (1)
- Human Resources Coordinator - Central Human Resources (1)
- Corporate Summer Internship (1)
- Vice President DMM Gift Galleries (1)
- Customer Care- Work From Home (1)
- Director (1)
Human Resources Coordinator - Central Human Resources Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied online - interviewed at Neiman Marcus in October 2013.
Interview Details – I found the position through a job posting site and applied online. I received a call for an interview 3 days later. The interview was held the next week. I guess I had applied toward the end of the opening (apparently it had been opened for a month).
I had a one on one interview with the Central HR manager for about an hour.
Questions asked were:
1. What was it like to work in --- ?
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
3. What type of manager would you want?
Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years? View Answer
Interviews for Top Jobs at Neiman Marcus