Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ness Technologies
- Senior Software Engineer (31)
- Software Engineer (12)
- Software Developer (5)
- Technical Lead (4)
- Senior QA Engineer (3)
- QA Engineer (3)
- Software Tester (3)
- Senior Software Engineering (2)
- Architect (2)
- Software Engineer Trainee (2)
- SSE (2)
- Member Technical Staff (2)
- Java Developer (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Senior Performance Engineer (2)
- Senior Test Engineer (2)
- Programmer Analyst (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Director (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Development Manager (1)
- Technical Support Engineer (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Business Analysis (1)
- Java Lead (1)
- Senior Software Engineer- Team Lead (1)
- Automation Test Engineer - QTP for Ness Technologies, Hyderabad (1)
- Testing Posotion (1)
- Business Analyst for Freshers (1)
- Web Developer (1)
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Ness Technologies.
Totally unprofessional process.
Recruiter don't even have behavioral skills and sense of talking with candidates.
Waited for 2 months to get offer and that too with unexpected package and profile.
2 technicals and 1 Managerial and 1 HR for 4 years of experience.
Interviews are quite easy.
Hiring process is really put you in hell.
- Not as such Answer Question
No negotiation at all
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Ness Technologies (Bangalore (India)) in June 2011.
1st round: Telephonic interview
2nd round: Group/Panel Interview
3rd round: 1:1 interview with Manager
4th round: HR interview
5th round: Telephonic Client interview
- There is a team lead who is a techie but is very unpredictable. Only you are in good terms with him but other team mates have a problem with him. How do you convey this to the team lead? How do you handle this situation? Answer Question
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days – interviewed at Ness Technologies (Bangalore (India)) in April 2011.
Firstly cleared telephonic round
Then had 1 on 1 interview
Then a manager met me...
Later Telephonic with Sr. Manager
Then i had HR round Telephonic
Next was Client Interview (again Telephonic)
Final HR round (No Negotiations in my case)
Got the Offer....
Happy to get what i expected....
FINALLY Thanks to management and Consultancy