Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Nielsen
- Analyst (79)
- Research Analyst (42)
- Professional Services, Analyst (27)
- Intern (25)
- Market Analyst (15)
- Professional Services (14)
- Business Analyst (12)
- Senior Analyst (11)
- Professional Services Analyst (10)
- Membership Representative (9)
- Associate Client Manager (9)
- Project Manager (8)
- Senior Research Analyst (8)
- Field Representative (7)
- Manager (7)
- Client Manager (7)
- Project Developer (6)
- Client Service Executive (6)
- Professional Services Intern (5)
- Nielsen Field Representative (5)
- Director (4)
- Executive (4)
- Panel Relations Specialist (4)
- Associate Analyst (4)
- ARC Analyst (4)
- Client Service Manager (3)
- Account Manager (3)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Market Research (3)
- Marketing (3)
Client Manager Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Nielsen (Racine, WI) in December 2013.
The overall interview process was fabulous. I interviewed in three days for the current position that I am in, and did not have to come back multiple times. The VP of the area went over the job in great detail, and she was able to answer any and all questions that I had.
- Explain story boards Answer Question
It was short and easy
Other Interview Reviews for Nielsen
Client Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAccepted OfferNeutral Experience
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Nielsen.
Online application form (on Taleo) forces you to enter a precise figure for desired salary instead of a range, which doesn't make sense. HR contact didn't seem to understand the job requirements, and it was clear they were just HR people who didn't have experience doing the work that Nielsen does.
- Not sure it makes sense to go into detail here, because the field-based managers ask whatever they want -- they don't receive very much direction, so there is no standard set of questions. Maybe there is at HQ, but not in the field. 1 Answer
Nothing unusual, yes I could negotiate
Client Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Nielsen in December 2009.
Tough math test to pass, and not sure it is applicable for the job. Interesting company to work for, however, I'm not sure I would recommend it to others considering applying there. Lots of opportunity to move around if you are willing to move to different areas of the country.
- Why do you want to work as a representative of our company? Answer Question
Client Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Nielsen (Bucharest (Romania)) in February 2009.
2 interviews 1with HR, 1with HR, direct manager, senior management to present an analysis prepared by the candidate for at least 1 week
- no such Answer Question