Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Nielsen
- Analyst (85)
- Research Analyst (50)
- Intern (30)
- Professional Services, Analyst (28)
- Market Analyst (16)
- Professional Services (16)
- Associate Client Manager (15)
- Membership Representative (13)
- Senior Research Analyst (13)
- Business Analyst (13)
- Senior Analyst (11)
- Project Manager (11)
- Professional Services Analyst (10)
- Client Manager (8)
- Manager (7)
- Field Representative (7)
- Client Service Executive (7)
- ARC Analyst (7)
- Panel Relations Specialist (6)
- Associate Analyst (6)
- Director (6)
- Project Developer (6)
- Executive (5)
- Nielsen Field Representative (5)
- Professional Services Intern (5)
- Vice President (4)
- Data Analyst (4)
- Emerging Leaders Program: Operations and Technology (3)
- Research Associate (3)
- Consultant (3)
Emerging Leaders Program: Operations and Technology Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2015.
I was scheduled for a phone interview after I submitted my resume. The interview was about an hour long. Half of the questions were typical behavioral and situational, then it went into a logical test. The questions didn't seem too difficult at the time, then I was told later that they required more thought.
- Why Nielsen? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Nielsen
Emerging Leaders Program: Operations and Technology InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nielsen (Tampa, FL) in January 2010.
I talked to Nielsen for the first time at my universities' career fair. I didn't really expect to get a call back or even less an interview. A few days later I was called by a recruiter to set up an on campus interview. The first interview was really hard. I was hit with all sorts of questions from your typical behavioral questions to really technical one's. The interview lasted about an hour and was done by two recruiters. A few days later I got a a phone call from Nielsen inviting to second round interviews in Tampa, FL. It was held at a very nice resort. There was a full day of interviews 7:30AM to 2PM. I interviewed a total of 3 times with 2 managers each time. After the interviews the VP of their Global Business Unit was in town and stopped by to give a key note speech and I thought it was really cool of how much exposure you have just as a candidate for the job.
- Describe to me in C how to take the word "FOX" and rearrange the words backwords to spell "XOF" using only a stack and one variable. 2 Answers
- Tell me about a time when you had to work with someone and you did not get a long with them. Answer Question
- Tell why you think you are a good fit for the emerging leaders program. Answer Question
There was no negotiation the salary was very competitive.
Emerging Leaders Program: Operations and Technology InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nielsen in October 2010.
Very nice interview. But they never get back to you. at least give me a no.