Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Nissan
- Receptionist (3)
- Car Salesman (3)
- Marketing Trainee (1)
- Technician (1)
- Design Engineer (1)
- Production Engineer (1)
- Production Planner (1)
- Legal Trainee (1)
- Manager (1)
- Human Resources Trainee (1)
- Placement Engineer (1)
- CRM Front Executive (Trainee) (1)
- PR Trainee (1)
- Line Technician 2a (1)
- Trainee-finance Department (1)
- CR Representative (1)
- Remarketing (1)
- Acheteur de Marchandise (1)
- Marketing Communication et Événements (1)
- Stage Communications et Média (1)
- Design and Release Wiring Engineer (1)
- international key account trainee (1)
- Vehicle Distribution Coordinator (1)
- Associate (1)
- BPM (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Management (1)
- Systems Analyst (1)
- Finance Manager (1)
- Sales (1)
I applied online. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Nissan (Albuquerque, NM) in March 2014.
Brief to the point, questions generally situational to gauge personality. Hiring manager was friendly, welcoming and pleasant. Questions were very common sense. They did ask about any prior sales experience but it was not required to be hired. Must pass a drug test , background check & have a clean driving record.
- How would you handle a displeased client Answer Question
It was a long process, I got interviewed by the sales manager and another sales manger, then finally the GSM. You have to go get drug tested, and also go to dmv and get your sales license. There was a lot role playing, on how to sale, what objections customers might say, and how to overcome them.
- the questions were pretty straightforward, if a customer says I will have to talk to my wife/husband. Answer Question
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Nissan in March 2012.
I was approached by an employee of nissan asking if i was interested in a job. I went in an filled out an application and was interviewed on the spot. I was asked to come back for a second and third time and was offered the job.
- Do you think you can sell a car? 1 Answer