Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Nokia Networks
- Software Engineer (32)
- R&D Engineer (18)
- Senior Software Engineer (12)
- R & D Engineer (8)
- Software Developer (8)
- RF Engineer (8)
- Systems Engineer (7)
- Engineer (5)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (5)
- Software Test Engineer (4)
- Solution Engineer (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- RF Design Engineer (4)
- GET (3)
- Solution Architect (3)
- Software Tester (3)
- Senior Engineer (3)
- Technical Lead (3)
- Telecom Engineer (3)
- Technical Writer (3)
- Product Manager (3)
- Network Engineer (2)
- Junior Software Developer (2)
- Logistics Coordinator (2)
- Team Lead (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Intern (2)
- Solutions Engineer (2)
- Specialist (2)
- R&D Engineer II (2)
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Nokia Networks in July 2014.
Applied online and got a phone interview about a week and a half later. It was a panel interview with two interviewers. They went over my resume and asked a few technical questions. About a week later, I was given another interview but this time it was face-to-face. It consisted of two back to back one hour panel interviews with three interviewers each. Both interviews were mostly technical going over RF circuit design fundamentals.
- Nothing that difficult if you perused through any RF book. The questions were conceptual and a little bit analytical. Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks – interviewed at Nokia Networks (Irving, TX) in August 2012.
They had contact me for a phone interview. Two people interviewed me for about 30 minutes.Completely technical. Asked me questions related to my RF projects.
They took a lot of time to inform their decision.
- Some questions related to the LNA design. Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Nokia Networks (Irving, TX) in October 2011.
Got a phone call first and was selected the very same day and scheduled an on-site interview.
On-site interview consisted of two technical interviews and one HR interview.
The technical interview was 2:1 and questions were asked related to my previous job and RF transceiver design.
Be prepared with LNA design and PA design along with entire Receiver design theory.
- There was a question on BJT working and design 1 Answer
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Nokia Networks (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2010.
The process was easy and straightforward. I received an offer with a week. I was able to start quickly after the interview process. I was also told about the growth opportunities. Once I accepted the offer the onboarding process was easy. I received the documents and completed them all electronically.
- No specific questions were difficult Answer Question
Nothing out of the ordinary.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review