Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Northwestern Mutual
- Financial Representative (391)
- Intern (175)
- College Financial Representative (84)
- Financial Services Representative (79)
- Financial Advisor (63)
- Financial Representative Intern (40)
- Sales (20)
- Sales Representative (16)
- Insurance Agent (13)
- Associate Financial Representative (11)
- Internship (9)
- Summer Intern (9)
- Recruiter (8)
- Sales Associate (7)
- Financial Representative Internship (7)
- Financial Service Representative (6)
- Sales Intern (5)
- Summer (5)
- Financial Advisor Intern (5)
- Recruiting Coordinator (4)
- Investment Operations (3)
- Entry Level (3)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Associate Financial Advisor (3)
- Financial Representative Assistant (3)
- Insurance Sales Intern (3)
- Marketing Assistant (2)
- Interview (2)
- Assistant to Financial Representative (2)
- Sales Agent (2)
Financial Representative - College Intern Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Northwestern Mutual in April 2014.
Met at a career fair and from then on just worked out fine. they invited me to an info session and then i had 2 interviews after that. the interviews went smooth and were casual.
- mostly they give out little home work assignments, survey and such Answer Question
since it is commission based no.
Other Interview Reviews for Northwestern Mutual
Financial Representative - College Intern InterviewDeclined OfferDeclined Offer
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Northwestern Mutual.
The company takes on zero risk with their interns. I was advanced to the third interview stage after a phone and in-person interview but was told during the in-person interview the payment structure (100% commission and selling life insurance). I declined the third interview for financial reasons as well as a lack of company support for their workers.
- None Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
I declined the third interview for financial reasons as well as a lack of company support for their workers.