Northwestern Mutual Financial Representative - College Intern Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Financial Representative (271)
- Intern (133)
- Financial Services Representative (75)
- College Financial Representative (54)
- Financial Advisor (49)
- Financial Representative Intern (40)
- Sales (20)
- Insurance Agent (13)
- Sales Representative (11)
- Summer Intern (9)
- Associate Financial Representative (8)
- Recruiter (7)
- Sales Associate (7)
- Financial Representative Internship (7)
- Financial Service Representative (6)
- Internship (6)
- Sales Intern (5)
- Financial Advisor Intern (5)
- Recruiting Coordinator (4)
- Associate Financial Advisor (3)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Entry Level (3)
- Financial Services Representative Intern (3)
- Insurance Sales Intern (3)
- Sales Agent (2)
- Sales Assistant (2)
- Interview (2)
- Assistant to Financial Representative (2)
- Financial Representative - College Intern (2)
- Investment Advisor (2)
Financial Representative - College Intern Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Northwestern Mutual in April 2014.
Interview Details – Met at a career fair and from then on just worked out fine. they invited me to an info session and then i had 2 interviews after that. the interviews went smooth and were casual.
Interview Question – mostly they give out little home work assignments, survey and such Answer Question
Negotiation Details – since it is commission based no.
Financial Representative - College Intern Interview (Neutral Experience)
I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Northwestern Mutual.
Interview Details – The company takes on zero risk with their interns. I was advanced to the third interview stage after a phone and in-person interview but was told during the in-person interview the payment structure (100% commission and selling life insurance). I declined the third interview for financial reasons as well as a lack of company support for their workers.
Interview Question – None Answer Question
Reason for Declining – I declined the third interview for financial reasons as well as a lack of company support for their workers.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Northwestern Mutual