OfficeMax Furniture Specialist - Key Holder Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Sales Associate (43)
- Impress Associate (17)
- Store Associate (16)
- Store Manager (14)
- Assistant Store Manager (14)
- Sales Consultant (9)
- Operations Supervisor (8)
- Sales Associate - Office Max (7)
- Cashier (6)
- ImPress Specialist (5)
- Associate (4)
- Technology Specialist (3)
- Sales Specialist (3)
- Sales Associate-cashier (3)
- Impress Supervisor (Key) (2)
- Customer Service/Cashier (2)
- District Sales Manager (2)
- Merchandising Assistant (2)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Manager (2)
- Store Team Leader (2)
- Furniture Specialist - Key Holder (2)
- Marketing Specialist (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Senior Manager (1)
- Account Executive (1)
- Impress Supervisor (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Major Account Manager (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
Furniture Specialist - Key Holder Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at OfficeMax in June 2010.
Interview Details – was an internal candidate so they didnt ask me the normal questions, just wanted to know what i would do when i got the position and how i could help us succeed.
Furniture Specialist - Key Holder Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
The process took 5 days - interviewed at OfficeMax in February 2010.
Interview Details – Applied on line at the Company Website. I filled out the application & took the personality test, if you don't take the personality test you won't be called for an interview. I uploaded my resume. If I am not mistaken they use scanning software to review resume's. You have to read job discription carefully and use all the key words to get through the scan. I applied for the same position @ 2 locations. I scored 95% for the location closest to my home and I scored 0% for the location 25 miles away. I think I scored 0% b/c my address was too far away for a key holder position. That is how I figured out they must use scanning software.
I interviewed with the Store Manager and I was asked standard retail questions. The Manager was very professional and polite and explained what the job entailed.
I was re-scheduled for a phone interview with the DM.
I was called back to sign papers for a drug test & background check.
- Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond to take care of a customer and what was the outcome. Answer Question
- Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an angry customer and what wat the outcome Answer Question
Negotiation Details – I don't think there was room for negotiation.
Interviews for Top Jobs at OfficeMax