Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at OfficeMax
- Sales Associate (53)
- Impress Associate (22)
- Store Associate (18)
- Store Manager (15)
- Assistant Store Manager (15)
- Sales Associate - Office Max (12)
- Sales Consultant (10)
- Cashier (8)
- Operations Supervisor (8)
- Retail Sales Associate (6)
- ImPress Specialist (5)
- Sales Associate-cashier (4)
- Associate (4)
- Store Team Leader (3)
- Technology Specialist (3)
- Customer Service Representative (3)
- Impress Supervisor (Key) (3)
- District Sales Manager (2)
- Merchandising Assistant (2)
- Customer Service/Cashier (2)
- Sales Representative (2)
- Sales Specialist (2)
- Business Development Manager (2)
- Business Development Representative (2)
- Manager (2)
- Sales Specialist (Key Holder) (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Furniture Specialist - Key Holder (2)
- Marketing Specialist (2)
- Business Sales Associate (2)
Impress Supervisor (Key) Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at OfficeMax.
Easy process and it went fairly quickly. Questions were pretty basic and popular. There were 2 interviews that I had to go through one with a supervisor and one with a manager.
- How do you deal with difficult customers? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for OfficeMax
Impress Supervisor (Key) InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at OfficeMax.
One in person interview. Questions are determined by corporate and read to you, with answers recorded by interviewer.
Questions are situational, what would you do, what did you do... provide examples.
- Why should you receive this position. Answer Question
I was given an offer and accepted.
Impress Supervisor (Key) InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2+ months – interviewed at OfficeMax (Fairfield, CT) in November 2008.
They will ask you a bunch of questions on how to use the copy center and how to keep business profiting they will begin asking you why do you think you are a good candidate for this position. if you want to get hired all you have to do is make them believe you will increase sales no matter what and your the biggest snitch in the world !!!