Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at OfficeMax
- Sales Associate (54)
- Impress Associate (24)
- Store Associate (19)
- Store Manager (15)
- Assistant Store Manager (15)
- Sales Associate - Office Max (15)
- Sales Consultant (10)
- Cashier (8)
- Retail Sales Associate (8)
- Operations Supervisor (8)
- ImPress Specialist (5)
- Sales Associate-cashier (4)
- Associate (4)
- Store Team Leader (3)
- Technology Specialist (3)
- Customer Service Representative (3)
- Impress Supervisor (Key) (3)
- District Sales Manager (2)
- Merchandising Assistant (2)
- Customer Service/Cashier (2)
- Sales Representative (2)
- Sales Specialist (2)
- Business Development Manager (2)
- Business Development Representative (2)
- Manager (2)
- Sales Specialist (Key Holder) (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Furniture Specialist - Key Holder (2)
- Marketing Specialist (2)
- Business Sales Associate (2)
Sales Associate-cashier Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a week – interviewed at OfficeMax in September 2014.
the interviewing was simple not alot of pressure really they only asked basic questions about how I felt about the position and my availablity to work it was a average type of interview no real reason to be nervous about anything.
- Asking how much I think I can sell when I had no work experience Answer Question
it wasn't a negotiation he offered and i accepted
Other Interview Reviews for OfficeMax
Sales Associate-cashier InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a week – interviewed at OfficeMax (Henrietta, NY) in May 2012.
Interview went well. Store manager was very kind and continued to be during my stay there. Assistant store manager was nice during interview but proceeded to be rude once hired. Basic questions asked. One interview, no phone interview.
- I always have problems with what are your interests so that was my hardest question to answer. 1 Answer
It was a basic retail job and they offered a dollar above the minimum wage at the time so I was not about to negotiate that. (8.25)
Sales Associate-cashier InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at OfficeMax in August 2011.
I was called in for my first interview. then a few days later I was called in for my second interview. Before that interview even started, I was told that I was going to be offered the job, but I still had to do the interview. Next I went a took a drug test. After that I had to wait about two weeks before I heard back saying when I was going to start the job.
- What was one time when you worked in a group that did not get a long, and you got everyone to do what they had to? Answer Question
Sales Associate-cashier InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at OfficeMax in January 2010.
I was interviewed and hired on the spot. The interview was just basic information about your work experience and answer respond to a scenario. Not much it was ok I guess.
- How will you sell to printer? Answer Question
No negotiation-I had to wait to get approved by coporate for pay over 8.00 an hour