Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial)
- Branch Account Manager (12)
- Senior Branch Account Executive (5)
- Senior Branch Account Executive II (5)
- Branch Account Executive (4)
- Branch Manager Trainee (4)
- Account Executive (4)
- Branch Manager (3)
- Consumer Finance Representative (3)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Senior Account Executive (2)
- Risk Management Intern (1)
- Service Representative (1)
- Personal Banker (1)
- Consumer Representative (1)
- Credit Underwriter (1)
- Assistant Branch Manager (1)
- Account Representative (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Customer Service Representative/collector (1)
- Loan Officer (1)
- BAE2 (1)
- Credit Risk Analyst II (1)
- Expect Mixed Communication (1)
- Most Representative (1)
- Collector III Personal Loans (1)
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took a week – interviewed at OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial) (Wexford, PA) in March 2012.
Easy interview, they just wanted to see if you were normal and competent. And would be able to sell sub-prime loans.
- Least favorite experience at previous job. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Didn't want to do collections.
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial) (San Diego, CA) in February 2008.
Disorganized hiring process. If you are an external applicant, they must post the position for which you are applying internaly for 7 business days.
No ability to negotiate compensation.
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial) in January 2010.
interview process took a long time
- Sell me this object Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at OneMain Financial (formerly CitiFinancial) in November 2008.
Intervieww/manager, DM and assessment.
- Knowledge of company? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review