Interviews for Top Jobs at OpenTable
- Inside Sales Representative (3)
- Account Executive (3)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- AREA SALES MANAGER (1)
- Inside Sales Account Manager (1)
- Engineer (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- Senior Product Manager (1)
- Sales Representative (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Product Marketing Manager (1)
- Inside Sales Representative - Restaurant Development Group (1)
- Restaurant Associate (1)
- If You Dont Have A Job, Interview With OpenTable (1)
- OT Connect Account Manager (1)
- Restaurant Operations Specialist (1)
- Associate, Germany (1)
- Account Manager (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
5 people found this helpful
If You Dont Have A Job, Interview With OpenTable Interview
The process took 5 days – interviewed at OpenTable in March 2012.
To interview with the ERB Team, you need basic C++ skills that can be answered over the phone, you can find them online.
The situation of the team is such that they are ready to hire anyone who is willing to work.
Especially, the managers have limitations, so they are not looking for smart people. They will ensure every interviewer will give a positive feedback, if you are not smarter than the managers.
- Are you willing to work on obsolete technologies ? View Answer
After meeting the team, it seems that the negative engg reviews on glass door are real. Thank you glass door, my career is saved.