Party City Part-Time Sales Associate Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Sales Associate (15)
- Halloween Expert (8)
- Assistant Manager (7)
- Halloween Sales Associate (6)
- Executive Assistant Manager (5)
- Store Manager (4)
- Team Lead (4)
- Cashier (2)
- Stocker (2)
- Part-Time Sales Associate (2)
- Cashier, Customer Service (2)
- Cashier/Sales Associate (2)
- Crew Member (2)
- FT Team Lead (2)
- Team Member (1)
- Online Merchandiser (1)
- Seasona; (1)
- Personalization Specialest (1)
- Seasonal Halloween Retail Sales Associate (1)
- Personalization Specialist (1)
- Seasonal Halloween Expert (1)
- Employee At Online Store (1)
- Card Specialist (1)
- Receiving Supervisor (1)
- District Manager (1)
- Entry Level (1)
- Online Editor (1)
- Front End Manager (1)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (1)
- Visual Merchandising Assistant (1)
Very Easy Interview
Part-Time Sales Associate Interview (Neutral Experience; Very Easy Interview)
I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Party City in March 2012.
Interview Details – Very easy interview. If you get called back for a interview you already have the job. They hire several people a month because everyone drops like flies in that place. There is always a "Now Hiring" sign looming there in the window that almost never comes down. If you get a job here expect to move on to a different one after a few months.
Negotiation Details – There is nothing to negotiate there. Either you take the job or you don't. I suggest you do not.
Part-Time Sales Associate Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied in-person and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Party City in September 2012.
Interview Details – 1 interview. Questions were straight forward and common for retail.
Negotiation Details – There was none, it was a straight forward answer.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Party City