Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Pearle VisionMore
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a day – interviewed at Pearle Vision (Trenton, NJ).
Very friendly and they were willing to work with my school schedule which was really helpful. The work environment was great and allowed me to learn how to approach strangers and become comfortable with it. I definitely learned a lot being at this job and it has helped me in many ways.
- How would you handle a situation where a customer isn't satisfied? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Pearle Vision (Orland Park, IL) in February 2015.
I passed through the phone interview phase and got called a week later for an in person interview. Similar questions were asked in the phone interview and in person interview. The questions were comprehensive, and were asked in an orderly manner, one after the other. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes and the in person interview lasted about an hour. Two managers interviewed me during the in person interview
- Look back and elaborate on your accomplishments. What is a challenge you face. Give an example from previous work experience that makes you proud. Give an example of any time you showed weakness. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferEasy InterviewAccepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Pearle Vision (San Diego, CA) in August 2008.
Pretty Standard process. Filled out an application, received a call about 3 days later. I interviewed with the staff optometrist, who was very easy to talk to. Interview lasted about 20 minutes, and then I was shown the office and introduced to the staff.
- Tell me your most recent experience with an optometrist? What was your overall impression? Why...? Answer Question
None, I was a college student and pretty disparate.