Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at PepsiCo
- Merchandiser (41)
- Sales Representative (41)
- Intern (36)
- RSR Route Sales Representative (34)
- District Sales Leader (26)
- Operations Resource (22)
- Route Sales Representative (21)
- Financial Analyst (15)
- Full Time Merchandiser (15)
- Sales Development Program (14)
- Supply Chain (12)
- Sales (12)
- Operations Manager (11)
- Supply Chain Intern (10)
- Administrative Assistant (9)
- Packer (9)
- Operations (8)
- Supply Chain Analyst (8)
- Marketing Manager (8)
- Finance Analyst (7)
- Route Sales Associate (7)
- Supply Chain Associate (6)
- Analyst (5)
- Internship (5)
- Sales Associate (5)
- Warehouser I (5)
- Warehouse Loader (5)
- District Sales Leader Designate (5)
- RSA (5)
- Manufacturing Resource (5)
Marketing Manager Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a week – interviewed at PepsiCo (Plano, TX) in January 2011.
Interview with two managers at a time, three interviews total. One asked most of the questions, the other took notes. The questions were about brand marketing, leadership, and industry knowledge. It seemed like each set of interviewers had different segment they were focusing on. One case question.
- What is your favorite brand Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo
Marketing Manager InterviewAccepted Offer
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at PepsiCo.
Phone interview with HR. On-site with 3 sets of pairs, with interview questions focused on specific areas.
- What's your favorite Brand and why? Answer Question
Marketing Manager InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at PepsiCo (Kota, Rajasthan (India)) in April 2010.
earlier i have done 2 months experience in pepsi co. after that i wait for the vacany in this company. after some time there are some vacancy. i give the interview three times. after that they selected me. pepsi-co is the multi level marketing..
Reasons for Declining
i want to switch the in other company for the growth.
Marketing Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day – interviewed at PepsiCo in January 2009.
Casual. Work culture is very intense (long days, 60+ work weeks)
- Tell me of an experience where you had to convince someone on your team who wasn't aligned. Answer Question