Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Philips Healthcare
- Software Engineer (17)
- Senior Software Engineer (9)
- Intern (7)
- Technical Specialist (6)
- Field Service Engineer (5)
- Project Manager (4)
- Manager (4)
- Marketing (3)
- Senior Technical Specialist (3)
- Senior Technical Writer (2)
- Operations (2)
- Software Engineer II (2)
- Inventory Analyst (2)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Senior Developer (2)
- Research Scientist (2)
- Director (2)
- Sales Representative (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Sales (2)
- Software Developer (2)
- Software Development Engineer (2)
- Field Marketing Manager (2)
- Network Engineer (2)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Sales Account Manager (1)
- Consultant (1)
- Communications Specialist (1)
- Na (1)
Software Engineer II Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week – interviewed at Philips Healthcare (Bothell, WA) in January 2011.
Then invited to company campus for a 6 hour interview (9AM - 3PM no lunch break).
- Tell about your old projects in C++
Behavior questions from the project managers:
- What would you do if a member in your group is not active?
- How do you motivate yourself?
- What do you see yourself in 10 years?
- Have you ever had a problem that you could not solve? What did you do in that situation?
- Have you ever brought up an innovative idea to your team?
... Answer Question
- What is polymorphism?
How to know if a linked list is circular?
When to use static_cast and dynamic_cast?
What's the use of declaring a constructor as private?
Using object-oriented design, implement a text editor.
Given a piece of C++ code (of their project), explain what it is doing. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Philips Healthcare
Software Engineer II InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Philips Healthcare (Bangalore (India)) in October 2011.
I have a 6+ years of experience in C# .net and have attended a lot of interviews but hadn't seen any crappier than this.
I was asked to attend the interview on a saturday, had to travel around 50 Kms from city and wait for 2 hours hence walked away. They called me again on monday, travelled the distance.
The interviewer whose name i dont want mention here, thinks that by instantiating a value type Garbage collector is kicked. Asked around 4 basic questions about .Net and then asked me to leave.
I am yet to know why he didn't like my answers
- Explain Garbage Collection 1 Answer