Press Ganey Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Account Manager (2)
- Improvement Manager (2)
- Bilingual Phone Survey Representative (1)
- App Developer (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Instructional Designer (1)
- Innovation Project Manager (1)
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Director Sales Operations (1)
- Client Relationship Executive (1)
Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Press Ganey in October 2009.
Interview Details – I applied by submitting my resume through Monster. No response, but I didn't give up because I thought I seemed like a really good fit for the job. A couple weeks later, I tried again, and this time received a phone call from HR. We did a phone screen, and then later then brought me in for an interview.
Interview Question – If you weren't working in this field, what would be your dream job? View Answer
Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. I wish that I would have; I know others that did.