Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Publicis
- Account Executive (4)
- Assistant Account Executive (3)
- Intern (2)
- Operations Architect (1)
- Art Director (1)
- Vice President Associate Director (1)
- Proofreader (1)
- Vice President, Sales (1)
- Consultant (1)
- Digital Manager (1)
- Vice President (1)
- Creative Director (1)
- Studio Artist (1)
- Copywriter (1)
- Communication Department (1)
- International Account Executive Assistant (Intern) (1)
- Hispanic Account Management (1)
- Vice Président Marketing (1)
- Strategischer Planer (1)
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person – interviewed at Publicis (New York, NY) in September 2012.
Went in for an in person interview. Horrible experience, they kept me waiting an extra half an hour and then I had 2 1/2 hour interviews. The first was fine but the 2nd, the woman kept looking at the clock on the computer and not paying attention
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at Publicis (New York, NY) in June 2007.
Very basic interview. They asked about my previous experience and details about my resume. They asked me about my favorite advertising campaign
- What is your favorite advertising campaign and why? Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Publicis in April 2013.
Interview with the two very friendly and amicable executives working on client accounts. Was asked questions about background and favorite advertisement and also which is the favorite advertisement of Publicis. Was given two print ads (one that is done by Publicis for the client and another was client's competitor). Had to analyze the advertisements in less than 10 mins to point out the pros & cons, similarities and differences.
- Favorite advertisement of Publicis Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week – interviewed at Publicis in December 2012.
Very friendly interview based on the will of the applicant to get the job done, his/her past experiences, the reasons to apply for that kind of job. They just asked me to talk about my past experiences, my past internships, if I'd know the clients of the company, what did I think of the client's advertising campaigns.
- There were no difficult or unexpected question since the interviewers were just looking for someone whom could get along with the team and get the job done. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review