Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Qualcomm
- Software Engineer (159)
- Intern (66)
- Senior Software Engineer (35)
- Engineer (34)
- Embedded Software Engineer (32)
- Engineering (26)
- Senior Engineer (19)
- Hardware Engineer (18)
- Software Engineer Intern (18)
- Systems Engineer (18)
- Verification Engineer (17)
- Interim Engineering (16)
- Test Engineer (15)
- Systems Test Engineer (14)
- Internship (12)
- Associate Engineer (11)
- Senior Systems Engineer (10)
- Interim Engineering Intern (10)
- Staff Engineer (9)
- Staff Software Engineer (9)
- ASIC Design Engineer (9)
- Design Engineer (9)
- Digital Design Engineer (9)
- Modem Systems Test Engineer (7)
- Design Verification Engineer (6)
- Program Manager (6)
- Modem Test Engineer (6)
- DSP Firmware Engineer (5)
- Software Engineering (5)
- Embedded Software Developer (5)
LTE-Software Engineer Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in May 2013.
Get a call from recruiter then follow by 2 phone technical interview asking a lot of questions on data structure and algorithm. Questions are not hard but some are tricky like operator priority but I didn't expect those question. I was thought they gonna asking questions on LTE design. Didn't get on site.
- How to realize depth-first and breadth-first search and what's the time complexity of them. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Qualcomm
Software (LTE) Engineer InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in July 2012.
Applied through a reference at QCT. First round was a phone interview which was mostly C with couple of OS related questions. Was called for an on-site interview. Was interview with around 40 candidates that day. It was 4 rounds. One engineer asked questions based on my project. 2nd engineer asked me questions based on Microprocessor architecture. Other 2 engineers asked me write programs on white board based on Linked Lists. Was able to answer most. I received an offer after a week. They were responsive in emails with them. Interview arrangements like Flight, Hotel and Car was smooth. The team looked promising since they were working on the new LTE technology. Most of the other interview candidates seemed fresh out of college.
- Explain how an interrupt works inside a microprocessor. Questions related to Program counter, registers, stack and timing. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
I got a better offer and a job I liked better.
LTE Software Engineer InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Qualcomm in August 2012.
Phone interview , followed with On-site interview
- Question asked for me was - What are struct, functions..? - Multithreathing - What knowledge you hav on OS - Have and array with balls of 3 different color , sort dem using less number of iterations - Whats is Semaphore - TCP/IP Answer Question