Interviews for Top Jobs at RBC Bearings
- Manufacturing Engineer Trainee (3)
- Mechanical Engineering Intern (1)
- MET (1)
- Entry Level Manufacturing Engineer (1)
- Entry Engineer (1)
- Sales Engineer Trainee (1)
- Technical Sales (1)
- Manufacturing Engineer (1)
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at RBC Bearings in November 2009.
Had an interview with HR representative. All personality questions, basically trying to get to know the person.
Then had an interview with the manufacturing manager. Was asked questions about my previous work experience and class projects.
- What is your end goal in engineering. Where do you see yourself down the line. Answer Question