Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Rackspace
- Windows Systems Administrator II (22)
- Linux Systems Administrator (13)
- Linux Systems Administrator II (10)
- Software Developer (10)
- Network Security Administrative I (8)
- Linux Systems Administrator I (8)
- Sales Representative (6)
- Business Development Consultant (5)
- Systems Administrator II (5)
- Support Specialist (5)
- Windows Systems Administrator I (4)
- Account Manager (4)
- Software Developer II (4)
- Software Developer III (4)
- Systems Engineer (3)
- Senior Manager (3)
- Linux Administrator (3)
- Data Centre Operations Technician (3)
- Windows Systems Administrator III (3)
- Windows Administrator (2)
- Manager (2)
- Systems Administrator (2)
- Devops Engineer (2)
- DCOPS (2)
- Backup Administrator (2)
- Senior Software Developer (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Business Development Associate (2)
- Account Management (2)
- Network Security Engineer (2)
Senior Manager Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Rackspace (Blacksburg, VA) in March 2014.
Very well run interview. Coordination of travel and expenses handled well. New location in Blacksburg is extremely impressive. Interview was well organized and good length. Included executive management, peers, and individual contributors.
- Really nothing very difficult or unexpected. You need to know what is needed to make both Rackspace and yourself successful. Answer Question
Straight forward and very professional. Give and take on both sides.
Other Interview Reviews for Rackspace
Senior Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Rackspace (San Antonio, TX) in April 2013.
Recruiting and the interview coordination was incredibly professional and candidate friendly. Communication was top notch from initial travel arrangements to follow up. The entire staff was polite and cordial. They were very accommodating and shared a high level of detail about the process before my arrival. I was pretty calm based on the information that they provided up front, as there weren't any surprises.
- What would I do to make Rackspace a better place? 1 Answer
The process was pretty straight forward. I had already done my homework to calculate the decrease in cost-of-living and weight that against my situation. The recruiter was straight forward and let me know there wasn't much 'wiggle' room, but they did make a concession and meet my request half way. I was very pleased. My advice is to be careful with the amount of the 'ask'. Ask a tad high, knowing they will come down a bit.