Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ralcorp
- Intern (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Sales Manager (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Data Specialist (1)
- Mailroom Service Clerk (1)
- Intern- Finance (1)
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Ralcorp (Provo, UT) in October 2012.
Applied on a career database. Attended the interview.
- Why should we choose you over the other candidates? Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Ralcorp (Ogden, UT) in September 2011.
The interviewers were very good at asking the right questions. They really wanted to know why I had chosen to study finance and what I felt I could add to their business. They were very interested in all past work experience, even going back to high school jobs. They also asked about all leadership roles I had, as well as the service I had given.
Helpful (2)No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Ralcorp (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2009.
I was referred to this company by a good friend of mine who held a Senior position. So I thought i had the job in the bag but I was way wrong. The interview consisted of meeting with the a member from the HR and another staff.
- Describe a time where a project you were working on didn't work out? Answer Question
- Describe how you would approach a team-member if he/she was not working properly? Answer Question
- Describe a time where you had to give a team-member negative feedback or a time when you had to work with a lackadasical perpson? Answer Question
- What would you do in a situation where you don't have enough time to do all the task? Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Ralcorp in February 2012.
Phone screening took almost an hour. In person interview with two people. You know you don't have the job when they compliment your 'outfit.'
- Describe what VLOOKUP is. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review