Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Raley's
- Courtesy Clerk (8)
- Deli Clerk (4)
- Team Member (1)
- Carry Out (1)
- Senior Accounting Clerk (1)
- Human Resources Project Analyst (1)
- Corporate Supervisor (1)
- Cashier (1)
- Truck Driver (1)
- Senior Benefits Specialist (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Worker (1)
- Risk Analyst (1)
Helpful (1)No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day – interviewed at Raley's.
This was an interview set up by Nelson, a staffing agency. I was asked to take a skills/accounting test with Nelson for Raley's. After passing the test my resume and test score was forwarded to Raley's for consideration. It took a week before the recruiter got back to me to inform me that they would like to set up an interview. The interview was another week out. The one on one interview was with the actual manager the position is under. It was lengthy with 2 pages of questions consisting of specific accounting questions and general interview questions. It was one of the longest interview I have been to in one sitting.
- Accounting questions included questions relating to depreciation calculation, accrual, fixed asset, adjustments, normal balances of specific accounts (assets & expenses). The other questions were just they typical interview questions like what are your strengths, weakness, what would your former boss say about you, why should I hire you,etc. Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 days – interviewed at Raley's (Tracy, CA) in August 2010.
Received a call about employment, asked when a good time will be, set up a date.
Went in dressed business casual, and met with H.R. and manager.
Asked simple questions, schooling, going to college, what does the position take care of.
Was told if I got the job they would call, they never called.
- What are the responsibilities of this position? Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a week – interviewed at Raley's.
The interview went really well. They were very friendly.
- How will your experience in school/work benefit our company? What weakness did you have to face and how did you overcome them? Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Raley's in June 2010.
interview was 2 weeks phone and panel
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 days – interviewed at Raley's in January 2010.
After filling the online application, one week later I was called for a 1:1 interview. They were really interested in my cash handling experience. It was a very friendly atmosphere and I enjoyed every moment of it. It couldnt have been better. I was offered the job on the spot.
- Why do you want to work here? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review