Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Rim Hospitality
- Sales Manager (2)
- Software Developer (1)
- Night Auditor (1)
- User Experience (1)
- Trainer (1)
- Front Desk Agent (1)
- No Offer
I applied online. I interviewed at Rim Hospitality.
Applied online, was called several days later to set up an interview. One-on-one interview with the manager of the hotel.
- Give an example of a time you failed to resolve a customer's issue, and why. Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rim Hospitality in July 2011.
I applied online and was called for an interview with the regional manager. The position was for sales manager at their Modesto property. The interview was average in length and pretty normal.
- Sell me a hotel room at the Modesto Courtyard. Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rim Hospitality in May 2010.
Applied to the software developer position through the company website. The HR called after one month after I applied to set up a phone interview with the technical recruitment person. The phone interview lasted about twenty minutes. It was basically questions about the resume, past experience, how good I am in my programming skills.. waiting for call for next round interview..
- How good am I at C, Unix? Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rim Hospitality in March 2010.
Applied to the position online via the RIM website. So far just the phone interview that the RIM HR rep conducts asking for a walk through of the resume. As you talk, they type, they don't ask too many questions,did ask some questions specific to posted position ie have you done marketing plans etc, and any other things that may stand out on the resume ie. they asked about my educational background.
- It was a preliminary phone interview, there were not any unexpected questions. They did ask if I had interviewed with RIM before and I had (for a different role), and answered as such. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review