Interviews for Top Jobs at Roll Global
- Manager (3)
- Retail Sales Merchandiser (3)
- Commercial Finance Manager (1)
- PR Intern (1)
- Marketing/Brand Manager (1)
- Director, Network Services (1)
- Digital Copywriter (1)
- Roll Global - Fire Station Agency (1)
- Assistant Media Planner (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Senior Internal Auditor (1)
- Sales (1)
- Public Relations (1)
- Counsel (1)
4 people found this helpful
Marketing/Brand Manager Interview
The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Roll Global in January 2010.
Not very impressed, felt as if the interview process was very unprofessional and disorgranized. Interviewed for a Marketing position where the job description said one thing and then went in and the interviewing manager said another. Also qualifications they had listed were not exact to what the hiring manager really wanted.
People were nice but didn't get a good vibe. Hiring manager said that if this is a place where you are looking to stay long term and bulid a career than it is best to look somewhere else.