Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ross Stores
- Sales Associate (123)
- Retail Sales Associate (95)
- Retail Associate (51)
- Store Manager (27)
- Cashier (27)
- Assistant Store Manager (25)
- Sales Associate/Cashier (13)
- Area Supervisor (12)
- Stock Associate (10)
- Assistant Buyer (9)
- Front End Supervisor (9)
- Store Protection Specialist (9)
- Location Planning Analyst (9)
- Intern (8)
- Associate (7)
- Loss Prevention (7)
- Customer Service Associate (5)
- Stockroom Associate (5)
- Store Associate (5)
- Seasonal Associate (4)
- Customer Service (4)
- Assistant Manager (4)
- ASM- Assistant Store Manager (4)
- Cash Office and Front End Supervisor (3)
- Cashier/Fitting Room Associate (3)
- Allocator (3)
- Management (3)
- SPS (3)
- Planning Analyst (3)
- Analyst (3)
ASM- Assistant Store Manager Interview
Went through process of running the store and knowing how to delegate to and how to follow up. Knowing what reports required attention asap and what was a B level task.
- What are order is most important of the following three... people sales presentation? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Ross Stores
ASM - Assistant Store Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Portland, OR).
Very detailed and professional. Clear and concise of expectations and job duties.
- Comfortable overall experience. Your experience will define the difficulty of questions. Answer Question
Clear and competitive.
ASM- Assistant Store Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ross Stores in August 2012.
One in person interview - two on phone
- questions about inventory cycle Answer Question
ASM- Assistant Store Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Allentown, PA) in May 2012.
the interview was 3 rounds, first you talk with a recruiter, then a manager then the district manager. the interviews questions are all situation questions. as long as you know your success stories, you'll fine. the pay is not negotiable. you will starting at around 40k a year, is pretty low for all you do. is you are asm, pretty much you'll do everything in the store. from the bathroom fixs to the floor tiles broken. you are in charge of everything
- it was all situation questions 1 Answer
ASM- Assistant Store Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ross Stores (San Antonio, TX) in May 2011.
Normal interview process. The district manager already knew me from my previous job. We knew each other for over 15 years. I actually wanted the Store Manager position but she thought it would be best to hire on as an ASM and learn the Ross ways first. I also had to take a few tests prior to the second portion of the interview such a drug test and a skills test.
- What is the difference between a manager and a leader? 1 Answer
Negotiated a decent salary of $40500/ year plus bonus.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review