Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Schwan's
- Route Sales Representative (16)
- Route Sales Representative, Schwans (7)
- Customer Service Manager (6)
- RSR (6)
- Territory Sales Leader (5)
- Route Manager (4)
- CSM (4)
- General Manager (2)
- Intern (2)
- Schwans RSR (2)
- Sales Representative (2)
- Mh III (1)
- Recruitment Administrative (1)
- Associate Territory Sales Leader (1)
- Senior Financial Customer Specialist (1)
- Sales and Distribution Support Supervisor (1)
- Route Salesman (1)
- RSM (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Process Engineering Intern (1)
- Production Supervisor (1)
- Freezer Person (1)
- Deployment Planner (1)
- Route Sales Representative Trainee (1)
- Sales Route Representative (1)
- Management (1)
- Route Sales (1)
- RSR Route Sales Representative (1)
- RSR-Route Sales Representative (1)
- Material Handler (1)
Customer Service Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Schwan's (Rocklin, CA) in December 2010.
I met with the hiring manager on December 17, 2010 and it appeared to go quite well. I was told by the HM that a decision would not be made until after the holidays as he would be out for holidays. I followed up with a thank you letter, thanking him for taking the time to interview me. Unfortunately, I have not heard from him or any response since the interview. I can understand no response if I just sent an application, however they called me for an interview. It would be nice and professional of them to respond one way or another.
Other Interview Reviews for Schwan's
Customer Service Manager InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Schwan's (Santa Rosa, CA) in March 2010.
Received phone call for interview date of next day. Met with the GM. He was very open and honest with his expectations of very long hours (12+ per day). No Sick Pay, nearly no Holiday Pay. If you are sick you have to make it up on a Saturday, etc. He wanted to make sure everything was explained in order to find the right candidate for the job. I decided that I would not fit into this position as I have an active life outside of work. Two weeks vacation after one year can be taken in 1 week increments. 401k will match up to 5% after first year. Overall experience was positive because he was open and honest. They just need an employee that does not have a life outside of work.
- What have you done for the last 15 years? 1 Answer
Customer Service Manager InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Schwan's (Longview, WA) in October 2009.
The phone interview went well. I will have my 1 on 1 interview tomorrow. I have been researching the company. Not sure what to think. So many negative and positives. I believe I will play it by ear.