Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Schwan's
- Route Sales Representative (11)
- Route Sales Representative, Schwans (7)
- Customer Service Manager (6)
- RSR (6)
- Territory Sales Leader (5)
- Route Manager (4)
- CSM (4)
- General Manager (2)
- Intern (2)
- Sales Representative (2)
- Management (1)
- Route Sales (1)
- RSR-Route Sales Representative (1)
- Material Handler (1)
- Route Salesman (1)
- RSM (1)
- Sales Intern (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- Senior Manager Product Development (1)
- Director (1)
- Warehouse Supervisor (1)
- District Manager (1)
- District Sales Leader (1)
- Sales and Distribution Support Supervisor (1)
- Schwans RSR (1)
- Mh III (1)
- Recruitment Administrative (1)
- Associate Territory Sales Leader (1)
- Senior Financial Customer Specialist (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
Customer Service Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Schwan's in August 2010.
I was told more of what Schwan's is versus what the job entails which would have been nice because it wasn't until I got sick that I found out that I had no sick leave to take advantage.
- Describe a little about yourself typical Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Schwan's
Customer Service Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Schwan's in April 2010.
Recruiter interviewed me over the phone first. Then he emailed me a link for intelligence and personality testing. Once that was completed and I fit what they were looking for, I was scheduled for an interview with the Location General Manager. I interviewed with the boss, did a ride along with a driver and then was offered a conditional offer of employment pending physical/drug/background.
- There were none. Answer Question
There was no negotiation. They expect their employees to work a TON of hours, which doesn't bother me at all.
Customer Service Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Schwan's in January 2010.
I had a phone interview within 24 hours of applying online, and a personal interview within a few days. The next step was riding with a current employee for part of a day.
I didn't hear much for nearly 2 months afterwards, and had written off Schwan's. Out of the blue, I got a phone call offering me a job.
- There were no difficult or unexpected questions, just one odd one: "How will your wife & family feel about you being gone 12 or 14 hours a day?" 1 Answer
There is no negotiation. The job & the comp structure are what they are.