Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at State Street
- Fund Accountant (65)
- Fund Accountant, Associate I (42)
- Intern (29)
- Pricing Specialist (18)
- Portfolio Accountant (14)
- Associate I (11)
- Business Analyst (11)
- Financial Analyst (9)
- Fund Administrator (9)
- Senior Associate (9)
- Fund Administrator - Associate II (8)
- Fund Accountant Associate I (8)
- Quantitative Analyst (8)
- Officer (8)
- Associate (7)
- Professional Development Program (7)
- Fund Accountant Associate II (7)
- Analyst (6)
- Custody Specialist (6)
- PDP (5)
- Associate II (5)
- Accounting Specialist (5)
- Summer Intern (5)
- Future Focus Program (5)
- Operations Associate (5)
- Portfolio Administrator (4)
- Performance Analyst (4)
- Vice President (4)
- Bank Loan Specialist (4)
- Custody Specialist, Associate I (3)
Custody Specialist, Associate I Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at State Street.
Phone interview - General questions are asked by an HR rep. Used to just prescreen applicants.
If you pass the Phone interview within a week you will be contacted for an in person group interview (usually with to current employees)
In person interview - Behavioral questions are asked by the current employees, usually alternating between the two people.
- There was a question about adversity and how you overcame the problem at hand. Answer Question
There is no negotiation. They approach entry level employees with a cookie cutter approach, meaning everyone starts at the same pay and same benefits.
Other Interview Reviews for State Street
Custody Specialist, Associate I InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
Basic questions about resume and problem solving in hypothetical situations. All in all, it was very straight forward.
- Describe a time you and your manager did not agree on something, what happened? Answer Question
Custody Specialist, Associate I InterviewNo Offer
I applied online and heard from a recruiter within a week. She set up an interview promptly on State Street's campus. I spoke to one person who talked about the work I would be doing and another who asked basic interview questions.
- What is NAV? Answer Question